This post is also available in: Nederlands
Do you love Moana as much as I do? Well, it is certainly a lot of fun to make your own Moana Mickey Mouse Ears. It’s not that difficult.
What you need for the Moana Ears
- Fake flowers
- Iron Wire
- Glue Gun – or possibly any other decent glue (a stick of glue will not work)
- Fold two pieces of wire into a Mickey Mouse ear shape and attach it to the diadem. If you don’t have a Mickey ear to look at in terms of size and shape, you can download the pattern here.
- You attach to the tiara by twisting the iron wire around the tiara. As a safety measure, you can apply a dot of glue at the beginning and end of your Mickey Earpiece.
- Once the iron wire ears are properly positioned you can start decorating with the flowers. Stick them piece by piece with your glue gun.
- If you are satisfied with the flowers, you can possibly stick a shell on it somewhere!
Below you can see the video of my workflow.
View this post on Instagram